Yesterday we were able to tour around some of Guatemala City, go on a scavenger hunt, tour the national palace and cathedral, and start to learn a bit about the history about this country we're going to be spending the next four months in. It's weird to say that. I don't think it's set in completely that I'll be here for four months. Every time I've been out of the country in the past has been for about two weeks at a time, so we'll have to see how I'm feeling when that period of time is up on this trip. I'm looking forward to it though! I'm taking lots of pictures, but here's a few to get you started.
Guatemala City from the plane as we flew in.
Palacio Nacional de Guatemala
Half the group listening to our tour guide describe the mural in the front of the national palace.
Well, that's all for now. I'll be posting more as I have time and internet. Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment