First. We are under the 10 day mark! We are at 9 days until I depart for Guatemala! :D (I'm just a little bit excited, can't you tell?!)
Second. The blog got a new look! This new adventure I'm about to take deserves an exciting, fun new blog design, don't you think? I for sure do!
Third. Yesterday I was listening to Pandora, as I typically do. And, as per usual, I found a song I love. I grew up singing hymns, and I love the power these songs of the church hold. (I am in no way saying one type of worship music is better than the other. I personally love a good balance, but that is not a debate I want to get into today.) Anyways so I was listening to Pandora yesterday as I got ready for church and this version of This is My Father's World came up. It is such a gorgeous rendition of a classic hymn.
The earth is the LORD's and everything in it,
The world, and all who live in it;
For He founded it on the seas
And established it on the waters.
Psalm 24:1-2
And that's it for now! Enjoy the new look and the song!
No comments:
Post a Comment