Monday, January 31, 2011

God is GOOD!

I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I just needed to write this!

Time and time again, I am reminded how big, how awesome, and how caring the God I serve is. Does it ever amaze anyone else? That the God who created the universe in all its infinite vastness cares about you and I? That he cares enough to make sure the book I need for class tomorrow got here today when it wasn't supposed to come till Wednesday? That even though there are wars, and disease, and violence, and a thousand other huge, bad things going on in the world right now, he still cares enough to put me in classes about subjects that I love? Does this not amaze anyone else?

There was no reason for today to be a good day. It's a Monday, it's icky outside, I don't have all my books, I'm tired, I'm scared about this and that decision...and yet, despite everything that could have gone wrong, it was a pretty good day! I came back to my room after all my classes and was just happy. I just had to do a quick raise my hands in praise because God is at work. And I can feel him at work. He is big, and vast, and beyond comprehension. But he cares for me. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. He cares for me. And he will get me through all the almost bad days there could ever be. And he will see me through on the plan he has for me. Of this I am sure.

I just had to share that with you all. Off to do homework! (Is it weird that I'm kind of excited for the homework I have tonight? Must be God. Again.)

1 comment:

  1. This blessed me. Thank you for writing it!! Love you and have fun doing homework. ;)

    ReplyDelete